What is SkillPASS?
SkillPASS is an industry competency management scheme for verifying the competency. SkillPASS enables workers to provide proof of competency to comply with company, project and regulatory requirements with the aim to minimise the risk of untrained personnel carrying out any work.
SkillPASS is strictly controlled through business protocols backed up by SkillPASS administration to ensure that information is only accessed by authorised users. All data is hosted in Australia.
Benefits of SkillPASS:
- Proof of competency to work across multiple worksites.
- Manage workers individual records and skills sets, training and competencies.
- Minimises the need for staff to carry large amounts of cards and paper based documentation to worksites.
- Track expiring competencies.
- Assists companies to comply with client and regulatory reporting requirements.